The Climax To An Unique Course
Note: On Sunday, December 26th, 2010, I will be participating in the final session , Response To Worship in my “Journey with Pappa B” Series at CityView Community Church, just north of Rt.30 on Roosevelt Ave (on top of the hill) at 9:30 a.m. until 10:15.
In the past 7 weeks we have learned:
- The trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit is in each believer in Jesus Christ
- Every person has to face his own personal Passover, Pentecost, and Feast of Booths individually with a requirement for each.
- God’s name is “I AM”, and the rest of the Bible records his character and nature, so that we as believers can give back to Him what He has given us.
- We have the ability as believers in Jesus Christ to seek the Heart of the Father, thus sharing His love.
- We can be in proper relationship with mankind if we take 100% responsibility with 0% blame.
- When the supernatural dissects the natural, we can expect “God Moments”.
- We are Priests according to the Order of Melchizedek, thus we need to act like priests.
So the last session will be an open session of worship where we can celebrate the trinity in us, acknowledging our salvation, empowerment, and fulfillment in Jesus Christ, worshiping his character and nature through the power of His name, seeking the Heart of the Father while in right relationship with mankind, while acting as priests unto the Holy Spirit.
During this session you can read a scripture, a Logos Word, that has become activated, alive, a Rhema Word in your life, or a new song, or a poem, or a testimony of the power of His Name in your life. Feel free to minister to one in a Christ-like relationship, encouraging one another, empowering one another as priests of the Holy Spirit. Feel free to worship musically, verbally, or silently! It is a time where as Priests of the Holy Spirit, a Priesthood of Believers, you can give back to the Lord what He has given you.
Being the day after Christmas, this should be a special session of honoring Jesus on the celebration of His birth.